4 sweet potatoes
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3-4 garlic cloves, minced
300g frozen chopped spinach
350g canned great northern beans, rinsed and drained
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
Salt and pepper
Tahini Yoghurt Sauce:
¾ cup COYO Greek Style Coconut Yoghurt
¼ cup tahini
1-2 garlic cloves, minced
4 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
Pinch of salt
Baked Sweet Potato:
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Pierce the sweet potatoes 3-4 times with a fork, wrap each potato with aluminium foil and place on baking sheet lined with aluminium foil.
3. Bake for 45 – 55 minutes so that the sweet potatoes are soft and tender to touch.
4. While the sweet potatoes are cooking start preparing the filling.
1. In a skillet on medium heat, add olive oil and warm, then add the garlic, stirring until slightly golden.
2. Next add the spinach and beans and gently stir. Add nutmeg, salt, and pepper to season, and keep gently stirring until well combined and warmed. Remove from heat.
3. Now prepare the sauce.
Herbed Tahini Yoghurt:
1. In a small bowl combine COYO, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and salt, parsley for extra herby deliciousness.
1. Remove the potatoes from the oven, allow to cool slightly, then unwrap and place on plates.
2. Cut an opening down the middle of the sweet potatoes and use a fork to score the insides, then fluff up the cooked potatoes. Season with salt, pepper and drizzle of oil and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
3. Divide the filling mixture evenly between the sweet potatoes, then heap spoonfuls of the Herbed Tahini Yoghurt sauce on top, finish with chopped chives, salt and pepper. Enjoy!