- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a small bundt pan.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. In another bowl, whisk together the COYO, 1 cup of sugar, eggs and lemon zest.
- Next, slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. With a rubber spatula, fold the vegetable oil into the batter, making sure it’s well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 50 minutes until golden brown.
- While the cake is baking, prepare the rooibos and lemon syrup by combining ⅓ cup lemon juice, ⅓ cup sugar and ⅓ cup of fresh brewed rooibos tea in a small pan, warming over low heat and stirring until the sugar dissolves and the mixture is clear. Set aside.
- Carefully remove the cake from the tin and place on a baking rack over a sheet pan. While the cake is still warm, pour the rooibos and lemon simple syrup over the cake and allow it to soak in. Cool completely.
- For the icing, combine sifted icing sugar, the freshly squeezed lemon juice, remaining COYO and velvet latte powder, whisking to combine until smooth and silky. Add more icing sugar to make thicker or more COYO to thin. Once desired consistency is reached, pour over the cake and dust with freeze dried strawberries and raspberries.