3 ripe avocados
1/2 red onion, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
1 cup of chopped coriander
1 lime, freshly juiced
1/2 tsp of ground cumin
2 tbsp COYO Natural Coconut Yoghurt
Salt and pepper to taste
Feel free to add diced jalapeño if you like it spicy!
- Start by rolling your avocados on the bench under your palm, pressing them firmly to make their insides mashed before you open. This makes mixing together a whole lot easier later on!
- Open the avocados, remove the seed and squeeze the contents into a mixing bowl.
- Next, roll your limes to release the juice inside, then cut in half and squeeze the lime juice into avocado bowl.
- Wash and dice your onion, tomatoes and coriander and add to the bowl.
- Now add your COYO, cumin, salt and pepper to the bowl and mix well to combine.
- Serve in a bowl with an extra lime wedge and a sprinkle of coriander and pepper. Devour at will!