- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Fill a saucepan with 1- 2 inches of water and bring to boil on stove top, then reduce to simmer.
- Place a slightly smaller, heat-safe bowl on top of the saucepan so it nests above the water, not touching it.
- Add 150g of white chocolate (chopped into small pieces) to the heat safe bowl and begin to stir with a dry plastic spatula, once chocolate starts to melt add the Nutra Organics Matcha powder and keep stirring to combine and melt choc fully. Once melted remove bowl with a towel and set on bench.
- Take 5 cannoli tubes and one by one, dip half of the cannoli tube into the melted matcha chocolate dip and set to the side on tray with baking paper and decorate with nuts or nibs as you like.
- Once all 5 are dipped place into fridge to set and repeat steps 2-5 to make the Nutra Organics Pink Velvet Latte choc dip and the cacao choc dip.
- Next, add 500g of COYO Vanilla Bean Ice Cream to a food processor on low and lightly beat to a soft gelato consistency.
- Place the soft ice cream mix into a piping bag and pipe the ice cream into the cannoli tubes at both ends, return to tray and pop quickly into the freezer to reset for at least 1 hr.
- You can now store or enjoy immediately after serving!