Coconut bacon ingredients
1 cup of coconut flakes 1/2 tspn liquid smoke 2 tspn tamari
1 tspn maple syrup
1 tspn coconut oil
Pinch of salt
1/4 tspn smoked paprika
1/4 tspn harissa or chill flakes (optional for a bit of spice)
COYO® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C.
2. To make coconut bacon, start by placing coconut flakes in a medium size bowl. Then, in a smaller bowl mix together all other ingredients to form a smooth sauce. Pour the sauce over coconut flakes and mix well.
3. Place the coconut flakes on a baking tray and spread out evenly. Bake for 8-10 minutes checking it so it doesn’t burn. Once crisp and golden, remove and allow to cool.
4. Make the pancakes according to the pack instructions.
5. To serve, stack pancakes on a plate and top with a scoop of COYO Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, a sprinkle of coconut bacon and drizzle with maple syrup!