1 cup macadamias
1 cup raw cashews
1 tsp pure vanilla bean paste
1 cup shredded coconut
5 medjool dates
1 ½ cups raw cashews, pre-soaked in water for at least 2hrs
500mL COYO Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt
¼ cup maple syrup
3-4 tsp Vegan Collagen powder, we use Imbibe
- Grease a spring form cake tin with oil.
- Place all of the base ingredients into a food processor and blend to form a dough. Press the dough into the bottom of cake tin and set aside in the freezer.
- Place all of the filing ingredients in a food processor and blend on high until a smooth paste forms.
- Remove base tin from freezer and pour in filling mixture, smoothing out with a spatula. Return to freezer until set, approximately 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and using a small sifter, dust with adaptogen powders, we use Velvet Latte and Golden Latte, then decorate with edible flowers.
- Allow to thaw for a few minutes before serving, and return to freezer if any remains.