- Start by making your COYO whipped cream. Simply add 500g of COYO Natural Coconut Yoghurt to a whipped cream dispenser, make sure the canister is well chilled because we won’t add any powdered sugar to maintain optimal nutritional benefit (you can add up to 4 teaspoons of powdered sugar to sweeten and stabilise if you like).
- Once you have depressed gas into canister, shake well to combine and turn upside down to use, ensuring mixture is at nozzle end before depressing the lever to release the whipped COYO.
- Pour your greens powder into a bowl and create a paste with hot water (not boiling) and set aside.
- To make pineapple froth. Let’s start with why pineapple froth? Because while the fresh juice will aid digestion it also has all the fibre removed from it. By making pineapple froth and adding it back in, you can boost your fibre intake at the same time! Simply blend chopped chunks of pineapple and seperate the blended mix by straining. Set the two parts aside.
- To assemble add ice to a glass, pour over pineapple juice, top with sparkling water, pour your greens on top. Add a dollop of whipped COYO and pineapple fluff. Sip and enjoy!