Choc Fudge Macadamia Brownies featuring the most amazing secret ingredient...COYO!
If you have never baked with COYO before, then you are in for a real treat. Not only does COYO Coconut Yoghurt take a chocolate brownie recipe from boring to VEGAN MAGIC in seconds, it actually improves the texture of the brownie, making the best, fudgey, chocolate, nutty, moist baking you have created in your life! Hence...The Best Vegan Chocolate Fudge Macadamia Brownie! This delight was created by our favourite vegan foodie superhero Amanda Ducks .
1 and 1/2 cups of rice flour
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup brown sugar
pinch of salt
1/2 cup Natural COYO Coconut Yoghurt
3/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup almond milk
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax meal + 6 tbsp water, sit for 3 mins)
100g macadamias, chopped
50g vegan dark chocolate, chopped
1. Line a 9x12 baking/brownie pan with oil and/or baking paper
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
3. In a small bowl, combine coconut yoghurt, maple syrup and flax eggs, set aside.
4. In a large bowl, combine rice flour, almond meal, cacao powder, brown sugar and salt. Once combined, create a well in the centre and add wet ingredients.
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients together well, before gradually adding the almond milk and mixing as you go.
6. Once combined, add macadamias and dark chocolate and mix briefly.
7. Pour the mixture into the brownie pan, smoothing out the top and topping with any extra macadamias or dark chocolate.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until knife comes out clean. Leave to cool completely, before cutting and serving with your favourite COYO Coconut Ice-Cream.