1 tin of chickpeas (keep the liquid!)
100 grams dark chocolate, melted
1 tspn vanilla paste
1 tspn coconut oil
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 tspn salt
1/2 tspn baking soda
1 cup coconut sugar
1 1/2 cups almond meal
1 cup oat flour
COYO® Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream
1-2 tbspn chopped salted macadamia nuts (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
2. Drain the chickpeas into a bowl so you can catch the liquid, then add the liquid to a blender.
3. On medium speed, blend the chickpea liquid until foamy and then add the vanilla and coconut oil and blend again until smooth. Set aside.
4. Add the strained chickpeas to a food processor along with the melted chocolate, raw cacao powder, salt and baking soda. Blend until everything is mixed through, then add the almond meal, oat flour and your foamy chickpea mix. Process until the mixture is smooth. You may need to scrape down the edges once or twice to ensure it is mixed through evenly.
5. Pour the batter into a lined baking slice tin and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and then serve with COYO Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream and scattered with roughly chopped salted macadamia nuts.