1 tbsp soaked cashews 4 tbsp cacao powder 1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp coconut oil (liquid)
4 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla paste
4 scoops of COYO® Chocolate Ripple Ice Cream
1/2-3/4 cup plant-based milk
1. Chop up the banana and roughly score and scoop out the contents of the avocado, placing all into a blender.
2. Drain and rinse the cashews and add them to the blender.
3. Place all remaining ingredients into the blender, with 1/2 a cup of plant milk.
4. On medium speed, blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy, you may need to add more plant milk to reach your desired mousse consistency. Once the mousse is thick and smooth, refrigerate for 2 hours to chill.
5. To serve, spoon into 2 cocktail glasses and top with whipped coconut cream, crushed cacao nibs and an orange twirl.