Magic Shell Ingredients
Loco Love’s 70% Chocolate Block
2 tsp coconut oil
Almond Caramel Sauce Ingredients
4 tbsp tamari roasted almonds
1 cup coconut caramel sauce
4 tbsp coconut oil, to blend if needed
COYO Whip Ingredients
6 large bananas, frozen and chopped
COYO® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
½ cup almond milk
1 tsp ashwagandha powder
1 tsp blue cornflowers
1. For the almond caramel sauce, add tamari roasted almonds and coconut caramel cause to a blender and process until smooth, adding a little coconut oil only if needed to help with consistency. Set aside.
2. Next prepare the magic shell by melting Loco Love’s 70% Chocolate Block in a glass bowl over boiling water, stirring consistently with a silicon spatula until completely melted and silky smooth.
3. Once melted pour in coconut oil and continue to stir continuously until combined and remove from heat.
4. For the COYO whip filling, add bananas, COYO Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, ashwagandha and a little of the almond milk to a blender and process until just combined. If your blender isn’t high powered enough you may need to add a little more almond milk to help with processing, although keep in mind the more liquid added the less thick and creamy it will be!
5. Take your serving glasses and spoon in the COYO whip leaving about 5-10ml of space for almond caramel sauce.
6. Next layer on the almond caramel sauce and lightly swirl into the COYO whip to create a marble effect.
7. Top this right up to the top of the glass and with the back of the knife swipe off the excess to create a flat surface.
8. Then pour over the magic shell sauce, sprinkle with blue cornflowers and pop into the freezer for magic shell top to set hard—only about 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!