1 cup coconut milk (carton) or plant based milk of choice
2 tbsp natural or vanilla COYO
1/4 cup chia seeds
2 tbsp shredded coconut
3/4 cup Hemp & Blueberry COYO (or your favourite flavoured COYO)
Prep: 5 mins + setting time
1. Combine coconut milk, natural/ vanilla COYO, chia seeds and shredded coconut in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix well. Set aside for 5 minutes for chia seeds to swell.
3. Spoon chia mixture into serving pots. Top with half the amount of flavoured COYO into each pot.
4. Top with fresh blueberries.
5. Allow to set in fridge for 20 mins or until ready to eat.
• These are a great make-ahead breakfast to make the night before.
• If you have a sweet tooth you can add a hint of natural sweetener (such as honey, maple syrup, rice malt syrup or stevia) to the chia mixture.