For the Labneh:
250g of COYO Greek Style Coconut Yoghurt
1 whole lemon juiced
1/2 tspn of sea salt
For the Dressing:
1 clove of finely chopped garlic
1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp of olive oil
For the Salad:
700g of cherry tomato medley
1 tspn of sumac
Flaky sea salt
2-3 sprigs of fresh oregano leaves
1 tbsp of Za’atar blend seasoning
To Make the Coconut Yoghurt Labneh:
1. Place a strainer into a bowl so that it doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl, leaving around 2-3cm of space. Then line the strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth.
2. In another large bowl, place the coconut yoghurt, salt and lemon juice and stir together, once combined, place the mixture into the centre of the cheesecloth lined strainer.
3. Next, wrap up the coconut yoghurt mixture
by firmly bringing together the cheesecloth ends and twisting them to form a tight bundle, then tie off with string, this should look like a full bag now. Give the bundle a gentle squeeze to extract any liquid and then place back into the strainer. cover with a clean cloth and place in the fridge for 24-36 hours so that it may rest and release any excess water into the bottom of the bowl.
4. Remove the rested mixture from the fridge once it appears quite thick, this is now Labneh!
To Make the Dressing:
1. Whisk together in a small bowl, olive oil, garlic and lemon juice, then set aside.
To Serve the Salad:
1. Wash and half all the tomatoes.
2. On each plate dollop a large spoonful of the labneh to one side and smear to shape into a crescent.
3. Next, arrange and layer your tomato halves next to the labneh, spoon over with dressing mix and sprinkle with salt, pepper and Za’atar blend. Finish with oregano leaves and serve with crisp crackers or lightly toasted bread.