Chia Pudding Ingredients
1 cup COYO® Vanilla Bean Coconut Yoghurt
1/2 cup fresh blood orange juice
1/2 cup of grapefruit cordial
1/2 cup chia seeds
Papaya, chopped into cubes
Toasted desiccated coconut
1. Add all the chia pudding ingredients into your blender.
2. Blend on high until combined.
3. Pour chia pudding mixture into a bowl, cover and place in the fridge to set for 1/2 hour. Depending on how thick you like your chia pudding, you can add more chia seeds to thicken or more blood orange juice to thin, set again in the fridge for another 1/2 hour.
4. Once your chia pudding is set, it’s time to decorate your serving glass!
5. Dip the lip of the glass (upside down) into a shallow plate of honey.
6. Dip the lip of the glass again into a shallow plate of toasted desiccated coconut.
7. Remove chia pudding from the fridge and spoon desired amount into your serving glass.
8. Add the chopped papaya and a sprinkle of chia seeds.
9. Garnish with a squeeze and slice of lime!