250g whole meal flour
3 large & very ripe bananas 1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp COYO® Honey Coconut Yoghurt
1 tbsp coconut sugar
Serve with Honeycomb and COYO® Honey
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and prepare your loaf tin by lightly greasing with oil and lining it with baking paper.
2. Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir to combine well.
3. Place all the wet ingredients into a blender and blend until just combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Pour the combined batter into the loaf tin and bake for 50-55 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
6. Once baked, let the bread rest in the loaf tin for 10 minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack.
7. Cut a thick slice, toast, and serve with a generous dollop of COYO Honey Coconut Yoghurt and cube of honeycomb!