8 wafer cones
COYO® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
40g chocolate of choice, we use plant based
1 tbspn coconut oil (liquid)
1/4 cup of chopped peanuts
Raw rice for standing cones upright
1. Fill a loaf tin with uncooked rice about 3/4 full and stand your cones upright in it.
2. In a mircrowave, melt 10g of chocolate, in 30 second intervals stirring each time, until smooth and melted.
3. Spoon the melted chocolate into the bottom of each cone tip.
4. Pack the cones with ice cream and top with a generous round scoop. Once all cones are topped, place in the freezer to harden over night.
5. Microwave remaining chocolate in 30 second intervals stirring each time, until smooth and melted, about 2 minutes. Stir in oil and let cool slightly. 6. Pour the chopped nuts into a bowl.
7. Remove ice cream cones from the freezer, and working quickly, dip the ice cream cone head into the melted chocolate, then dust with chopped nuts and return to loaf tin. Once completed return to freezer to set, then bon apetite!