This irresistible Coconut Sundae is an Ice Cream smash up of Candied Pistachios, Loving Earth Vegan Chocolate and lashings of coconut blossom nectar for the perfect combination of Caramel and crunch!
4 tbsp of Coconut Nectar Syrup
1 cup of Shelled Pistachio's
1 block of Loving Earth Salted Caramel Chocolate
1/2 cup of water
1 cup of granulated Coconut Sugar
500ml of COYO Natural Organic Coconut Ice Cream
1. In a saucepan add 1/2 cup of water, 1 cup of granulated Coconut Sugar and a pinch of salt stirring over a mild heat till the mixture turns amber and the sugar granules are dissolved. Rough chop the Pistacchio's and add them to the mixture, stirring well so the picture coats the pistachio's well. Spoon out the pistachio's onto parchment paper and allow them to cool and harden completely.
2. Take your tub of COYO Coconut Ice Cream Alternative out of the Freezer and set it on the bench to soften.
3. Rough chop the Loving Earth Vegan Chocolate and place in a small bowl. Once the Candied Pistachio's have cooled break them up and add them into the bowl with the Chocolate.
4. With the COYO Coconut Ice Cream Alternative softened, spoon the contents into a large bowl and add the chocolate and pistachio's. With the back of a large wooden spoon smash and fold the mixture together. Once well combined set the mixture back into a loaf tin and place in freezer to set.
5. Prepare your coconut shells by cracking them in half and then half again until you have small boats. Take your Coconut Ice Cream Mixture from the Freezer and scoop into the bowls and drizzle with lashings of Coconut Blossom Nectar Syrup and the remainder of the pistachio's mix.