1 cup of wholemeal flour
1/4 tspn of sea salt
2 tspn of baking powder
1 tspn of vanilla
1 cup of nut milk of choice
4 tbspn of maple syrup
2 tbspn of fresh lemon zest
Ingredients To Serve:
COYO® Greek Style Coconut Yoghurt
Fresh lemon zest
Sliced lemon and orange
1. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt and whisk to combine.
2. In another bowl combine the egg, vanilla, milk, maple syrup and lemon zest and whisk to combine.
3. Pour the wet mix into the dry mix bowl and fold together till combined.
4. Place a large pan over medium heat and lightly grease with nut butter, pour pools of mixture into the pan and cook till light golden brown on one side then flip over and repeat again on the other side. Repeat this process till all pancake batter is cooked into pancakes.
5. To serve, layer pancakes with sliced orange and lemon then drizzle over with maple syrup. Place a generous dollop of COYO Greek Style Coconut Yoghurt on top, sprinkle with hemp seeds and fresh lemon zest and slice away!