- Is COYO dairy free?
- Absolutely yes. Our coconut milk yoghurt and ice cream are produced in a coconut only facility in Kent making them 100% dairy free and vegan. We also have the Kosher certification, which guarantees dairy free.
- Does COYO use any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
- No, we don’t use any of these ingredients in our yoghurts or ice creams.
- Do you have sugar in your yoghurt?
- We don’t use any refined sugars in any of our products.
- Is COYO gluten free?
- Yes our yoghurt and ice creams are both gluten free.
- Where can I buy COYO from?
Track (the free from chilled section)
Planet organic stores
Independent health stores across the Uk and Ireland.
- How long will a tub of yoghurt last once I’ve opened it?
- This is going to depend on how well you treat it. It should last for 3-4 days normally but if you use common sense and don’t expose it to high temperatures on the bench for too long, and don’t double dip, then you could get a few more days out of it.
- Can I bake with COYO yoghurt?
- Yes, Yes, there are many wonderful ways you can bake with COYO.
- Can I freeze COYO yoghurt?
- Yes, COYO can be frozen but it will not be the same creamy texture when you thaw it. It’s still good for smoothies though.
- Is COYO owned and made in the UK?
- Yes, COYO is lovingly crafted in Kent & COYO UK is owned by Nutritionist Bethany Eaton and her husband Paul.
- I am interested in stocking/selling COYO. Who can I speak to?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who do I contact at COYO about PR
- Our friend email@example.com can help you with that.