200g gluten free pasta
10 swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
300g COYO Natural Coconut Yoghurt
2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
4 large garlic cloves, mashed
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp ground pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp of chaga powder – we use Superfeast Chaga
Salt, to taste
4 tbsp of flat leaf parsley finely chopped
Grated vegan cheese to serve
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Add garlic cloves and sliced mushrooms.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add nutritional yeast, garlic powder, pepper and salt, stir well to combine while cooking on medium-low heat for another 2 minutes until mushrooms are just tender, then turn off heat.
- Add COYO and Superfeast Chaga powder to pan and stir through to combine all together.
- Drain pasta and add it to the pan. Mix.
- Serve with fresh ground pepper, parsley, drizzle of olive oil, pan fried extra mushrooms and grated vegan cheese.