1 cup oats
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup almond meal
1/2 cup pecans chopped 1/2 tspn ginger powder 1/2 tspn cinnamon
1/4 cup coconut oil (liquid) Pinch of salt
1 apple finely sliced
2 pears finely sliced
2 peaches finely sliced
1/4 tspn freshly grated ginger
1/4 tspn orange zest
COYO® Salted Caramel Ice Cream
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C .
2. For the crumble, place all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add the coconut oil and mix until well combined then set aside.
3. Finely slice the apples, peaches and pear and place in another bowl. Add the ginger and zest and mix well.
4. Line a shallow tin with baking paper and add the fruit filling to the bottom of the tin, then top with the crumble so it’s evenly spread over the fruit. Place the tin into your preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
5. Serve warm from the oven with a scoop of COYO Salted Caramel Ice Cream and dust with cinnamon.