Dairy Free Labna Ingredients:
250g of COYO® Greek Style Coconut Yoghurt
1 whole lemon juiced
1/2 tspn of sea salt
Ingredients To Serve:
2 tbspn of Mt. Elephant Extra Virgin Hemp & Olive Oil Blend
1. Place a strainer into a bowl so that it doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl, leaving around 2-3cm of space. Then line the strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth.
2. In another large bowl, place the coconut yoghurt, salt and lemon juice and stir together, once combined, place the mixture into the centre of the cheesecloth lined strainer.
3. Next, wrap up the coconut yoghurt mixture by firmly bringing together the cheesecloth ends and twisting them to form a tight bundle, then tie off with string, this should look like a full bag now. Give the bundle a gentle squeeze to extract any liquid and then place back into the strainer. cover with a clean cloth and place in the fridge for 24-36 hours so that it may rest and release any excess water into the bottom of the bowl.
4. Remove the rested mixture from the fridge once it appears quite thick, this is now Labneh!
5. To serve, spoon the Labneh into a bowl, crack pepper, sprinkle dukkah, watercress and drizzle with Mt. Elephant Extra Virgin Hemp & Olive Oil Blend.
6. Then dip, spread or dollop your dairy free Labneh on anything you like.