500g COYO® Blueberry Coconut Milk Yoghurt
160g Granola of choice
2 Tablespoons of Coconut Syrup
60g Blueberry Puree
1. Combine the Granola and the Coconut Syrup in a bowl and mix through well.
2. Divide the Granola and the Syrup mixture between each (80ml) popsicle mould and press down firmly with the end of a wooden spoon, this helps with removing the popsicles from the mould once set and ready to serve.
3. Next fill each pop mould with COYO Coconut Milk Yoghurt leaving just enough space to top with Blueberry Puree.
4. Fill the remainder of the pop mould with Blueberry Puree and using the end of a spoon swirl the puree through the yoghurt to create ripples.
5. Insert pops into freezer and leave to set for 4 hours or until set hard.