1. Grease a round spring-form cake tin with coconut oil.
2. In a high power blender, place all ingredients for the base and blend until well combined.
3. Press into the base of the tin and put in the freezer.
4. Place all ingredients for the filling in a high power blender and blend for a few minutes until creamy and smooth.
5. Pour over the base and return to freezer for at least 6 hours.
6. Once frozen, place in the fridge for at least an hour to soften.
7. Top with peanut butter and cacao nibs (optional).
½ cup desiccated coconut
1 cup almonds
1 cup buckinis
2 tbsp almond butter
6-7 medjool dates, soaked in hot water
1-2 tbsp water
500g vanilla bean CO YO
1 cup cashews, soaked
1 tbsp mesquite powder
¼ cup coconut nectar
3 tbsp coconut oil
¼ tsp Himalayan salt
2 tbsp macadamia butter (or other nut butter)