200ml oat milk
1 shot of espresso
2 tspn of cocoa powder
2 tspn maple syrup
2 waffle cones
COYO® Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
2 tbspn of granulated coffee
2 tbspn of granulated sugar
2 tbspn of warm water
1 tspn of cocoa powder
1. To make the mocha whip, in a bowl, place the coffee, sugar, water and cocoa, then with a whisk beat the mixture for approximately 8-10 minutes until well combined and it forms a dense mousse like consistency. Set aside.
2. To make the iced mocha. Take a shot of hot espresso and mix in 1 tspn of cocoa powder.
3. Rim your glass with desiccated coconut and fill with ice cubes 3/4 full
4. Top a cone with a generous scoop of Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and place top down into the glass resting on the ice.
5. Cover the ice with oat milk, pour over the mocha shot and top with spoonfuls of mocha whip.