INGREDIENTS FOR DESSERT
500mL of Vanilla Bean & Nutmeg COYO®
10 Meringue nests
150g of Fresh Mullberries (or any berry in season)
150g of Fresh Blueberries (or any berry in season)
1 cup of Mixed Berry Puree
1 teaspoon of Lucuma powder for dusting
100g of white chocolate
INGREDIENTS FOR FOLIAGE BASE
1/2 a crown of Pineapple leaves (or leaf of choice)
1 stem of Olive branch leaves (or leaf of choice)
75g of Fresh Red Currants (or any berry in season)
150g of Green Grapes (or any berry in season)
1. Start by placing a large white plate on your table to serve the wreath on.
2. Next take all the green foliage and start layering the leaves around in a directional circle about 25cm in diameter on top of your serving plate.
3. Remove your COYO Vanilla and Nutmeg Coconut Milk Ice Cream from the freezer and leaves it to thaw slightly on the bench.
4. Take all 10 of your Meringue nests and place them around in a circle over the top of the green foliage in a circle shape, slightly overlapping each nest so that they all form a connected circle.
5. With all the meringue nests placed, start scooping out balls of ice cream and placing them on top of the meringue nests until the circle looks full.
6. Take the grapes and red currants and start placing them to decorate around the outer perimeter of the wreath.
7. Take the Fresh Blueberries and Mulberries and scatter them over the ice cream.
8. Spoon over the berry puree wherever your berries have fallen.
9. To finish, sift over Lucuma powder (icing sugar replacement) lightly to decorate and using a peeler, peel curls of white chocolate flakes over the top.
10. Serve immediately and enjoy!