3/4 cup Walnuts
1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut 5 Medjool Dates
Pinch of Sea Salt
2-3 tbsp of Coconut Oil
1 cup Soaked Cashews
1 cup Natural COYO Coconut Yoghurt Alternative
1/4 cup melted Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
Juice + Zest of 1 Lime
1. Line a loaf tin (or a spring cake tin) with baking paper.
2. To make the base: Using a food processor, blend the walnuts, dates, coconut, coconut oil and salt until it turns into a crumbly mixture.
3. Evenly spread and firmly press the mixture into the base of the tin. Cover it over with cling wrap and pop it into the freezer.
4. To make the filling: Combine all of the filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. You might want to adjust the taste by adding more lime juice or maple syrup.
5. Remove the tin from the freezer and spoon the filling over the base. Using the back of a spoon, smooth over the top and pop it back into the freezer for at least 4 hours to set. Make sure to cover the tin with cling wrap before returning it to the freezer.
6. Take the slice out to defrost for 30 minutes before slicing and serving. Decorate with fresh lime zest, crushed pistachios and shredded coconut.