So it's not exactly the middle of Summer, but whilst some of us sip on hot cups of herbal tea the other half are living it up! Kicking off our socks and scarves and drinking the best dairy free Almond Milk Iced Coffee you've ever had. Made in less than 5 minutes it's the perfect afternoon pick me up or simple dessert for an impressive finish to dinner. All without the guilt, because you know if it's come from Brooke Meredith, health coach and wellness expert, then it has to be good for you too!
1 double shot espresso
2-3 scoops of Vanilla Bean & Nutmeg COYO Organic Coconut Ice Cream
1 tbs pure maple syrup
1 cup of almond milk.
Cacao nibs for crunch.
1. Scoop 2 – 3 scoops of coconut icecream into a tall glass.
2. Drizzle the maple syrup over the dairy free ice cream.
3. Pour the almond milk into the glass and lastly add the espresso.
4. Top with cacao nibs for crunch.
5. Stir with a long spoon or a straw, or simply place all in a blender to create an iced espresso smoothie.